§ 1 Scope of application, contractual language
(1) These terms and conditions of use apply to the use of all services and services of our portal https://musicgrounds.net, represented by the portal operator Paul Bittenbring, Dr.-Kurt-Schumacher-Ring 10, 64720 Michelstadt (hereinafter: "portal"), which you visit and use as our portal visitor (hereinafter: "user"). We do not recognise any deviating or conflicting terms and conditions unless we have expressly agreed to them.
(3) If services are provided by cooperation partners or third parties, additional general terms and conditions of the partners/third parties may apply. The user will be informed of this separately. If services or performances of third parties are provided to the user via the portal, contractual relationships (e.g. in case of ticket purchase) arise only between the user and the third party.
§ 2 Services of the portal; contractual relationships
(1) The presentation of events and information on the portal do not constitute legally binding offers, but serve purely informational purposes.
(2) The user can obtain information about events on the portal. He can do this by entering several search criteria in the search field, such as a city and/or a date.
(3) In the search result, he finds various events related to his search.
(4) In the search result, the user will find information about the event searched for, such as a link to the organiser, information about the event and/or a link to the online ticket sales portal.
(5) In addition, the user can also search for information on accommodation options in the vicinity of the event via the portal.
(6) Information may include: Date, venue address, descriptive texts, pictures, videos, non-binding price information, non-binding information on the status of the event (planned, cancelled, postponed), type of event and music genre.
(7) Furthermore, we offer the following service free of charge for everyone on the portal:
a. Calculating the route to the venue (e.g. travel times);
b. Display of the venue on a map;
c. Further links to the artist, the music of the artist, the organiser;
d. Searching for further concerts of the artist in the portal;
e. Searching for hotel rooms/accommodation via link (with suitable time and place for the event);
f. Sharing events and content with friends (NotifyYourFriends function); and/or
g. Information on official restrictions (e.g. due to an epidemic or pandemic) for the event you are looking for;
h. Other helpful functions.
(8) If the user clicks on the links in the information, he/she will be forwarded to the respective website of the provider. From the time of the redirection, the user is no longer on the portal.
(9) The portal is not the organiser of the events displayed on the portal.
(11) The portal is not a contractual partner when booking accommodation, but the accommodation provider is.
§ 3 Availability of services
(1) The portal is entitled to change, expand and temporarily or permanently discontinue the services at any time.
(2) The portal shall take all common and expedient technical and organisational measures to provide access to the portal 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Due to maintenance work, Internet-related disruptions or force majeure, the accessibility of the portal or individual services may be limited or completely suspended. The user has no claim to constant, uninterrupted accessibility of the portal or the services.
§ 4 User duties and obligations
(2) Commercial use of the services of the portal is prohibited.
(3) All actions by the user that are likely to impair or interrupt the functioning of the portal are prohibited.
§ 5 Liability of the portal
(1) The portal merely provides a platform for the exchange of information between event organisers, accommodation providers and users of the portal. It is not responsible for the correctness, completeness and topicality of the events and information (e.g. addresses, event times, admission prices, other prices.).
(2) The information and content (text, photo, video) are provided to the user by the organisers and other partners.
(3) The information marked with the logo or the name of the partner/third party is third-party content. The portal is not responsible for this content. The publication of the contents on the portal does not lead to the assumption of liability by the portal.
(4) The user accesses external websites via links contained in the information on the portal. The providers of these websites are exclusively responsible for these websites.
§ 6 Limitation of liability
(1) The portal shall only be liable for intent and gross negligence.
(2) The above exclusion of liability shall not apply in the event of injury to life, limb or health. Liability under the Product Liability Act remains unaffected.
§ 7 Data protection
§ 8 Copyright and right of use
(1) All content (text, image, video) and services located and published on the portal are protected by copyright and may not be used for commercial or industrial purposes.
(2) Only personal and private use is permitted.
(3) Any further use, in particular commercial reproduction, distribution or publication, is prohibited.
§ 9 Final provisions
(1) Amendments or supplements to these terms and conditions must be made in writing.
(2) The law of the Federal Republic of Germany shall apply to the exclusion of the UN Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods.
(3) The place of performance as well as the place of jurisdiction for all disputes, insofar as permissible, arising from or in connection with this contract is Michelstadt.
(4) Should individual provisions of these terms and conditions be invalid, this shall not affect the validity of the remaining provisions. The ineffective provision shall be replaced by the contracting parties by mutual agreement by a legally effective provision which comes closest to the economic sense and purpose of the ineffective provision. The above provision shall apply mutatis mutandis in the event of loopholes.
Notes on the use of the Spotify widget•We do not make any warranties or representations on behalf of Spotify and expressly disclaim all implied warranties with respect to the Spotify Platform, Spotify Service and Spotify Content, including the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement;
•We prohibit modifying or creating derivative works based on the Spotify Platform, Spotify Service or Spotify Content;
•We prohibit decompiling, reverse-engineering, disassembling, and otherwise reducing the Spotify Platform, Spotify Service, and Spotify Content to source code or other human-perceivable form, to the full extent allowed by law;
•We are responsible for our products and disclaim any liability on the part of third parties (e.g., Spotify);